Are you seeking to optimize your sales organization’s performance? By employing the right sales incentive strategy, there’s much to gain, and little to lose. It’s all a matter of asking the right questions.
Many of you may be wondering: "Why do I need a Sales Incentive Program?"
When implemented correctly, a Sales Incentive can:
- Accelerate sales of specific products, or overall
- Exceed existing performance objectives for your direct or indirect sales force
- Support new product launches
- Inspire, motivate, and invigorate sales personnel
- Recognize top producers within your sales team
- Incentivize your middle 60% of sales performers to sell more
- Grow your market and mind share
In order to choose the right Sales Incentive Program for your business, consider the following:
- What are my sales objectives and goals?
- What are the measureable results I'm looking to achieve?
- Who is my target audience?
- Who am I trying to incentivize and what motivates them?
- Is my budget for the program open-ended or fixed?
To find out more about how a Sales Incentive Program works -- including what the necessary components are for success and what types of tools and solutions are available in today's market - take a look at our Sales Incentive Data Sheet!
Be sure to check out our other data sheets and offerings on the resource page of our website.